- Program content and length designed according to the student's needs
- Beginning to advanced levels
- Speaking, Pronunciation, Listening, Reading, Grammar, Writing, Presentations
- One-on-one or small groups
- On-site instruction available
- Flexible scheduling
- Initial and final evaluations available
Certificates & Assessments
- Certificates of attendance and participation
- Grade equivalents and progress reports on request
Book fees are non-refundable. LCI will refund all tuition deposits paid if requested instruction is canceled prior to the scheduled commencement date. No refunds or adjustments will be given for students who fail to attend a scheduled lesson once instruction has begun.
Twenty-four hour notice is required for rescheduling at no charge. Group instruction is re-scheduled only if all students agree. One-on-one students who cancel with less than twenty-four hour notice will be charged for the canceled lesson.
1 student: $40/hr 2 students: $60/hr per group 3-4 students: $80/hr per group Books: Average cost per book: $25-$50 Audio/video/software: Pricing varies Travel fee: $30 per meeting or the standard IRS mileage fee for the current year, if applicable
Payment is expected in full within ten business days of invoicing. LCI accepts cash, checks or Visa/MasterCard/Discover.